We are Severn River Animal Hospital
Providing the highest level of veterinary care for your pets since 1990
Why Choose Us? Our Quality Veterinary Services Include:
- Preventative Wellness Visits and Vaccinations
- Laboratory Testing and In-House Pharmacy
- Digital Full Body X-rays, Digital Dentistry X-rays, and Ultrasound
- General Soft-Tissue Surgery, Spays, and Neuters
- Gentle Dentistry Procedures & Oral Surgery
- Safe Anesthesia Protocols and Pain Management
- Puppy, Kitten and Nutritional Counseling
- Chronic and Acute Pain Management
- Hospice Care and Euthanasia
At Severn River Animal Hospital our mission is simple: provide superior health and wellness care for your pets while bringing kindness, compassion and honesty to everything we do. We encourage you to be an active participant in making healthcare decisions for your pet.
As we make our diagnoses, we look at the “whole” pet. When we meet a new addition to your family, we work to build a relationship that will allow us to help the puppies and kittens of today become the healthy senior pets of tomorrow.
As pet owners ourselves, we care deeply for our pets and know how much your four-legged family members matter to you. We treat each pet as an individual: what is right for one patient may not be right for another, so we make sure that everything we do is customized for YOUR pet. Communication is a key part of our practice, and making sure you know what our decisions are based upon makes for healthy pets and happy pet owners. Helping pet owners develop and maintain an enthusiasm and love for their pet’s health is our greatest reward! We look forward to seeing you!